- About Us
- Club News
- Sport Facilities
- Other Facilities
- Food & Beverage
- Contact Us
To be recognised as one of the leading Sports Clubs in the world
- To deliver quality services on the principles of accountability, consistency and transparency.
- To develop an organisational culture that recognises the importance of staff contribution and commitment.
- To facilitate the development and participation of recognized sporting activities.
- Being accountable -- to communicate, consult and provide information.
- Living within our means -- to plan ahead within available resources.
- Developing a culture of service -- to encourage commitment, integrity, courtesy and responsiveness.
- Managing for performance -- to set the direction and develop the necessary skills.
- To provide the services the Membership needs.
- To improve the quality of Club life.
- To up-hold the Constitution and Bye-laws.
- To encourage Members to play their part in the Club.